An open, cooperative relationship with parents enriches and strengthens the Saint Bridget family, allowing our mission-and our students-to thrive.
In the spirit of cooperation and service, we encourage parent involvement in the Saint Bridget community. Each teacher maintains a page on our website which shares information about what’s going on in the classroom and sets expectations about homework, projects, and activities. Updated regularly, the pages feature details about classroom projects, areas of study, exams, supplies, and even helpful parent reminders. Many also include links to information and additional archives parents can explore on their own, or with their children.
- 2019-2020 Holiday School Closings At a Glance
- 2019-2020 JK – Grade 5 School Supply Lists and Order Information
- Ereader Permission Form
- Vacation Agreement
School Policies & Guidelines
- Diocese of Richmond Catholic School Policy Handbook
- 2018-2019 Parent Student Handbook
- Uniform Guidelines
- 2019-2020 Flynn and O’Hara Uniform Information
- 2019-2020 Financial Aid Information