An open, cooperative relationship with parents enriches and strengthens the Saint Bridget family, allowing our mission-and our students-to thrive.
In the spirit of cooperation and service, we encourage parent involvement in the Saint Bridget community. Each teacher maintains a page on our website which shares information about what’s going on in the classroom and sets expectations about homework, projects, and activities. Updated regularly, the pages feature details about classroom projects, areas of study, exams, supplies, and even helpful parent reminders. Many also include links to information and additional archives parents can explore on their own, or with their children.
- Spring 2018 Exam Schedule
- Holiday School Closings At a Glance 2018-2019
- JK-Grade-5-Supply List 2018-2019
- Ereader Permission Form
School Policies & Guidelines:
- 2018-2019 Parent Student Handbook
- 2018-2019 Uniform Guidelines
- 2019-2020 Flynn and O’Hara Uniform Information
Standardized Testing Information:
Parent Volunteer Information:
- Volunteer Screening Letter
- Click here for Volunteer Opportunities
- Volunteer Driver Information Sheet