An open, cooperative relationship with parents enriches and strengthens the Saint Bridget family, allowing our mission-and our students-to thrive.
In the spirit of cooperation and service, we encourage parent involvement in the Saint Bridget community. Each teacher maintains a page on our website which shares information about what’s going on in the classroom and sets expectations about homework, projects, and activities. Updated regularly, the pages feature details about classroom projects, areas of study, exams, supplies, and even helpful parent reminders. Many also include links to information and additional archives parents can explore on their own, or with their children.
- Spring 2018 Exam Schedule
- Holiday School Closings At a Glance 2018-2019
- JK-Grade-5-Supply List 2018-2019
- Ereader Permission Form
School Policies & Guidelines:
- 2018-2019 Parent Student Handbook
- Saint Bridget School 2017-2018 Uniform Guidelines
- Boys Flynn O’Hara Order Form
- Girls Flynn O’Hara Order Form