The goal of Catholic education is to integrate Christian values with the academic learning experience.
We are committed to challenging students academically as well as spiritually.
Religious education is an important part of showing children how to live their faith each day.
Here’s what we have to offer to our Saint Bridget Families:
- Caring and talented staff and teachers, a supportive parish and Pastor, dedicated parents and an engaged student body
- An engaging learning environment with Smart Boards in every classroom
- An extremely active Service Team where students volunteer their time to worthy causes in the tradition of our Catholic Faith
- A variety of sports teams for all grade levels
- New Middle School building with a collaboration lab and a variety of technology resources in addition to a green room for video production
- State of the art performing arts center and science lab
- Middle School students participate in a Bring Your Own Device program designed to develop problem-solving skills and encourage creativity
- Elementary students have a technology lab with a variety of resources including 28 computer stations
- Music, art and physical education are offered to all grades in addition to a fully stocked Library
- A new state of the art playground with equipment designed for creative play
- An elementary school chef with a fabulous menu offering healthy options
- Middle School students have the option to order lunches online from local restaurants
- Our clinic has a full-time Registered Nurse
Call today to schedule a tour or inquire about our school. Please contact Gina McGee, Admissions and Development Director. Welcome to our School!
(804) 288-1994 (main) (804) 420-4929(direct) or email at gmcgee
Please join us!
If you are interested in joining our Saint Bridget family, please attend one of our upcoming Open Houses.
Any questions? Please call Gina McGee @ (804) 288-1994.