The goal of Catholic education is to integrate Christian values with the academic learning experience.
We are committed to challenging students academically as well as spiritually.
Religious education is an important part of showing children how to live their faith each day.
Saint Bridget Catholic School offers:
- A full day Junior Kindergarten for children who are 4 years old by September 30th. Please go the link to find out more (JK – FAQ).We also offer a full day Kindergarten program for children who are 5 years old by September 30th.
- Caring and talented staff and teachers, a supportive parish and Pastor, dedicated parents and an active student body.
- An engaging learning environment with Smart Boards in every classroom.
- An Service Team where students volunteer their time to worthy causes in the tradition of our Catholic Faith.
- A variety of sports teams for all grade levels.
- A new Middle School campus with a collaboration lab and a variety of technology resources in addition to a green room for video production.
- State of the art performing arts center and science lab.
- Elementary students have a technology lab with a variety of resources including 28 computer stations.
- Music, art and physical education for all grades in addition to a Library on both campuses.
- A state of the art playground with equipment designed for creative play.
- An elementary school chef with a menu geared towards students and offering healthy options.
- Middle School students have the option to order lunches online for local vendors.
- Our clinic has a full-time Registered Nurse.
Call today to schedule a tour or inquire about our school. Please contact Gina McGee, Admissions and Development Director at (804) 288-1994 (main), (804) 420-4929(direct) or email at gmcgee
2018-2019 Annual Appeal
Please support our Annual Appeal so we can continue to provide a quality Catholic education to as most families as possible. Thank you in advance of your continued support.