Join us for Catholic education in an environment of excellence.
We are blessed to enjoy interest in St. Bridget from so many students. To deliver our mission to provide an exceptional education for all St. Bridget students, we must limit class size and enrollment. For the utmost equability in processing applications, and to set clear expectations for applicants and their families, we have established guidelines for student acceptances. These guidelines allow us to process and prioritize applications, giving primary consideration to those already within the St. Bridget family.
St. Bridget prioritizes student acceptances in the following order:
- Children who are siblings of students currently enrolled in St. Bridget School
- Children whose parents are designated as Active Parishioners of St. Bridget Catholic Church AND who have at least one parent who has graduated from St. Bridget School
- Children whose parents are designated as Active Parishioners of St. Bridget Catholic Church
- Children who are members of a Catholic parish other than St. Bridget Catholic Church
- Children who are Non-Catholic
The rank of acceptance under each category is further based on the date the completed application form and necessary documentation is received in the school office.
- Catholic families must have their child(ren) baptized prior to seeking application at St. Bridget School.
- Students must be 5 years of age by September 30th for admittance to kindergarten and 6 years of age for first grade.
- All sibling applications for school admission must be on file no later than 6 months prior to the anticipated entry to kindergarten.
- To receive Active Parishioner status for tuition and acceptance, one must belong to St. Bridget Parish for a period of 6 months prior to acceptance and comply with the parish definition of an active member. If space allows, the 6-month requirement may be waived.
- St. Bridget School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, handicap or disability, national origin, or citizenship.
St. Bridget School enrolls students in grades K through 8. All students will be given grade-appropriate testing prior to acceptance. For students in grades 5 through 8, an interview is an additional part of the admissions process. The interview allows us to better know your child’s interests, achievements, personality, and perspective, so that we may ensure the right fit within the St. Bridget family.
To begin the application process, please return a completed application, a $50 non-refundable application fee per child, and the following documents:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate
- Active Parishioner Statement
- Copy of Custody Decree (if applicable)
Children Who Are Transferring
If your child will be transferring from another elementary or middle school, the following additional documents are required:
- Completed and signed Records Release Form
- Copy of report card with teacher comments (current and previous 2 years)
- Standardized test scores (current and previous 2 years)
- Copy of School Entrance Physical Examination Form
- Copy of Immunization Record
Please note: Only applications received with complete documentation and an application fee will be considered for acceptance. As openings become available, families will be notified by mail of their child’s acceptance and grade placement. A student’s admission is considered complete only after the tuition agreement is signed and returned. If you have any questions about St. Bridget School’s application procedure or the required documentation, please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.