Join us for a Catholic education in an environment of excellence.
To begin the application process, please complete the Application, submit the application fee and the following documents:
- Application for Admission
- Saint Bridget Parishioner Statement 2016
- Family Applicant Data
- 2017 Permission to Release (this is for your current school to obtain records)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate
Age Requirements for Admissions
We follow an age requirement for entrance to Saint Bridget. All students will need to be the following ages by September 30, in order to apply to Saint Bridget School:
- Junior Kindergarten – 4 years of age
- Kindergarten – 5 years of age
- 1st Grade – 6 years of age
After receiving the application and application fee we will contact you for various times that your child can be brought in for testing. JK & Kindergarten testing usually occurs in January and grades 1st – 7th will be scheduled at a later date.
Once all information is received it will be reviewed. Once a decision is made the Admissions Office will contact you. All accepted students will receive a contract. Please send that to the Admissions Office and you will be officially a part of the Saint Bridget Family.
After acceptance please provide the following forms:
- Commonwealth of Virginia School Entrance Form
- Student-Health-Report JK-8 School Year 2017-2018 (new students only)
- Copy of Immunization Record
- Copy of Custody Decree (if applicable)
Children Who Are Transferring (Kindergarten – 7th Grade)
If your child will be transferring from another elementary or middle school, please provide the above-mentioned forms in addition to the following documents to the Admissions Office:
- Copy of report card with teacher comments and all academic documents
- Standardized test scores
Once accepted all questions regarding financial aid, contracts and FACTS will be answered by Angela Allen, Business Manager. She can be reached at 804-288-1994 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.