These values form the foundation by which St. Bridget School is guided every day.
The mission of St. Bridget School is to provide a strong academic curriculum in a Catholic, Christ-centered environment that fosters spiritual growth, moral development, and the pursuit of excellence in the whole person.
St. Bridget School, rooted in the richness of Catholic tradition, will creatively and enthusiastically challenge our learning community to:
- Sustain a Christ-centered environment.
- Cultivate the potential of each child.
- Teach Gospel values and integrate them into daily life.
- Provide opportunities for prayer, worship, stewardship, and service.
- Prepare each student to be a life-long learner who is able to make responsible choices reflecting the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- Challenge and empower the faculty and staff to continually evaluate the present so they can better design the future, building on the school’s foundation and rich heritage for present and future generations.