2019-2020 JK – Grade 5 School Supply Lists and Order Information
FINAL DAY TO ORDER IS JUNE 30, 2019
The PTO is pleased to offer school supply kits through 1st Day School Supplies for those families interested in streamlining school supply shopping for their elementary school students. Middle school students will receive information about their supplies at a later date.
Purchasing your school supplies through 1st Day School Supplies is completely voluntary. You may choose to buy supplies independently and bring them to Book Day. Regardless of whether you buy from 1st Day School Supplies or not, you can look up your child’s needed supplies on their website.
This year, because parents have commented on the cost effectiveness and the convenience of these kits, all kits include a $5 fundraising credit which will come back to the school. Thank you for supporting
Here are the steps to purchase the kits or to see your child’s list.
1. Go to www.1stdayschoolsupplies.com and enter the school zip code: 23226.
2. Click on Supply Kits under Saint Bridget School.
3. Select the kit that corresponds to your child’s UPCOMING grade in 2019-2020. (For example, if they are in second grade this year, order a third grade kit.)
4. Review the items in the kit by rolling over the individual items. All of the supplies are name brand.
5. IMPORTANT: Because some supplies are “reusable” – like calculators and headphones – and others are Saint Bridget School specific – like rest mats and Book Socks – there are notes at the bottom of each grade indicating additional supplies that MUST be purchased outside of the basic kit. Please read these notes carefully or your child will be missing important supplies.
1st Day School Supplies sells some of these items, and you’ll find these at the top of the main kit list. You can add those items on to your order, or buy them on your own. Other items will be available, like always, at Book Day.
6. For each kit you want to purchase, enter your child’s name, grade and color choices. Add the kit to the cart and you will see a pop up asking if you’d like to add on additional kits, add on calculators or headphones/earbuds or Under Armour accessories. You may choose one of these items or go to the cart to check out.
If you’d rather purchase supplies on your own, you can print the list from this page by printing from your browser.
7. All boxes will ship directly to the school and will be labeled with your child’s name and available on Book Day.
To help support the school administration during this busy time of year, please contact the Liv Schneider directly at email@example.com if you have any questions about ordering from
1st Day School Supplies. Thank you and happy shopping!