All students participate in a grade specific religion curriculum based on the Catholic faith and traditions.
Religion is integrated across the curriculum. Students begin the day with pledge of allegiance and a morning prayer. Each classroom has a prayer table. Students attend Mass weekly with parishioners at daily Mass.
- Kindergarten: Nativity & Grandparents’ Liturgy
- First Grade: Wonderful World at Thanksgiving Liturgy & Mother’s Prayer Service
- Second Grade: First Communion Mass
- Fifth Grade: Friday Community Rosary
- 8th Grade: Nativity, Stations of the Cross, “Crowning” of Mary
- All grades plan Liturgies and Prayer Services
- All grades participate in the Blessing of the Pets
- The Rosary is taught and said in a developmentally appropriate manner from Kindergarten – 8th grades.