The Saint Bridget Athletics program offers a wide variety of sports for our students all of which are designed to promote teamwork, develop a healthy sense of competition, teach sportsmanship and improve physical fitness.
Beginning in first grade, our basketball program builds a strong foundation of sports skills and teamwork. Middle school students have the opportunity to participate in sports teams through the Junior & Middies programs coordinated by Saint Gertrude High School and Benedictine College Preparatory. They play with students from other area Catholic schools.
Please visit Saint Bridget Athletics Sign-Up Page to register for sports.
Click HERE for the current sports schedule.
- Youth League Soccer 1st – 4rth
- Middle School Boys Soccer 5th – 8th
- Co-Ed Flag Football 5th – 8th
- Girls Tennis 6th – 8th
- Cross Country 5th – 8th
- Youth League Basketball (1st – 4th)
- Middle School Basketball (5th – 8th)
- JK/K Soccer
- Middle School Girls Soccer (5th – 8th)
- Co-Ed Flag Football Youth (1st – 4rth)
- Boys Tennis (5th – 8th)
- Co-Ed Golf (6th – 8th)
- Track (5th – 8th)
- Boys: Football, Lacrosse, Wrestling and Baseball with Benedictine
- Girls: Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Softball and Volleyball with Saint Gertrude
*Girls Field Hockey, Volleyball & Lacrosse are offered in partnership with Saint Gertrude High School go to: St. Gertrude High School Athletics
** Boys Football, Baseball & Lacrosse are offered in partnership with Benedictine College Preparatory go to: Benedictine Athletics
Saint Bridget School Advisory Board
The purpose of the Saint Bridget Advisory Board is to provide an organized program that encourages fellowship through recreational activities, and is guided by the philosophy and mission of Saint Bridget School. The goals of the Athletic Advisory Board are to encourage participation, promote teamwork, and develop a healthy sense of competition, a sense of fair play, sportsmanship, and physical fitness for Saint Bridget School students.