We value our traditions yet embrace change.
St. Bridget School offers students in Junior Kindergarten – 5th grade a well-rounded, challenging curriculum, rooted in Catholic values, and based on high academic standards.
Teachers and families work together as a community of learners to promote independence and growth. Teachers use research-based practices while motivating, guiding, and assisting students in developing their full potential. Students receive a solid foundation in literacy and mathematics while also encouraged to develop the creative and analytical skills for lifelong learning. We promote responsibility, self-discipline, and self esteem while recognizing the light of Christ in each student.
Junior Kindergarten – 5th Grade Highlights:
- Accelerated Reader Program
- Writing program using 6 +1 Traits within the framework of writing workshop
- Daily integration of technology with Smart Boards, desktop and laptop computers
- Hands on approach to learning using manipulatives and activities that engage the learner
- Movement activities that support brain based learning
- Daily devotions, prayers and religion class with grade-specific curriculum
- Teach using visual, auditory , and kinesthetic approaches in order to accommodate each student’s learning style
Click here to read the latest edition of Reading Connection.